Where There's a Will...

Friday, October 15, 2004:

Yahoo! News - Physics Professor Goes on Rage in Class - A classic case of students over-reacting. The student who was slapped probably deserved it and I defend the professor's outburst. The FBI did not need to be called, classes should not have been cancelled, and of course no bombs were found. The campus security should properly be called campus INsecurity, such bumbling idiots! Three numbers are a threat now? How? Why are we allowing ourselves to be scared and cower in the corner? Loius Houston is not crazy, just cool! Go back to classes, students! Do your lousy homework!

Riker17 // 07:04
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives