Where There's a Will...

Tuesday, July 27, 2004:

There is a mysterious creature lurking somewhere in Baltimore County, Maryland right now. It has been seen eating the cat's food, drinking out of a water trough, and playing with the family pet. All this in broad daylight! Visit: WBAL to see the pics. I strongly believe it could be an intelligent being from a distant galaxy, visiting us to see if our planet is hospitable for the rest of his family.

Riker17 // 18:16
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives