Where There's a Will...

Thursday, April 08, 2004:

Yet another refinery fire, this one in New Mexico, and not a one caused by terrorists, or so we are told. How can this be? Is our equipment so old that a simple spark is all it takes? And, if that is the case, then why are not one or more refineries in each state blowing holes in the ground every day? Another question: how is the cause determined so quickly? Not a single news report has answered that query. Why not? What is being hidden from us Americans?

Am I suggesting that these refineries are being hit by Usama's men? Sure, it is a distinct possibilty, right? Muslims hate us and I hate them. Let's get this show on the road!

Posted by Will
~WJR~

Riker17 // 20:03
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives