Where There's a Will...

Saturday, April 17, 2004:

Well, here I am, nearing bed-time, and recovering from a long day of remotes. I will start by saying that it is a priveledge and an honor to work for a wonderful company as Mapleton Communications and our local GM, Andrew Adams. I love radio so much!

What occured today is minor in the larger scheme of things, but typical of me. As I was talking to Mikey, the 92.5 KBRE DJ, I stepped back and tripped and fell on a pair of parking blocks, you know, the kind that you see in most parking lots. Well, I know these blocks are here, I trip over them frequently, just this time I fall on my arse. No severe damage, mostly a bruised ego is all that resulted. The fall looked worse than it was, really!

Thank you to Mikey and Chris for their sympathy and kind words. Also, thanks to Dave Luna for this awesome opportunity and always understanding my quirky nature.

And, for those wondering about the title of this piece: it got your attention, didn't it?
WJR

Riker17 // 22:29
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives