Where There's a Will...

Wednesday, April 07, 2004:

What is the problem with this EDITORIAL cartoon? Our evil President Bushnic nicknaming NSAdvisor Condi "Brown Sugar?" Well, what if it's true? She is brown-skinned and probably sometimes sweet like sugar, so it is an accurate nickname. I don't always find myself in agreement with Gary T., but in this case I am. Good job!
And, on the main topic covered by today's cartoon, no doubt that George and Condi both knew about Al Qaeda and what UBL were up to in the months prior to September 11, 2001. That part of today's cartoon is incorrect, but it is still funny as hell!

Riker17 // 10:18
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives