Where There's a Will...

Sunday, February 29, 2004:

Earlier tonight, the Oscars did something right for a change: LOTR was celebrated, indicating that nerds do have a place in this crazy, mixed-up world. The third and final Lord of the Ring movie made history by being the first fantasy film to be given the Best Picture award and Best Director to the great Peter Jackson. I am so happy right now. ;-)

Posted by Will
~WJR~

Riker17 // 22:39
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives