Where There's a Will...

Thursday, January 08, 2004:

How can any lawyer take this case? There is no case, in fact, I would encourage WalMart to countersue the Sagers for wrongful accusations and slander. The Wal Mart employees are not the most intelligent, I grant you, but they certainly cannot be held responsible for how a bag is packed. That responsibility is up too the individual who carries the bag out and home. I think the Sagers saw an opportunity, are in a load of debt, and cut the bag and purposely injured themselves. John Scales, their rotten liar, er lawyer, is a rat-fink and a con artist who should be locked away just for taking a case with no merits. I do hope the judge throws this case out and the Sagers are forced to cover legal bills for WalMart. These people need to be punished for their stupidity!

Riker17 // 08:58
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives