Where There's a Will...

Wednesday, January 21, 2004:

If this don't beat all! A student says two words, "God Bless," and the principal has a cow! What is wrong with this picture? Boy, sure am glad that James Lord (ironic name) didn't say "Satan Bless" or "F*** Off" to close his show. Wouldn't that have offended a few.
God should be mentioned and, although I am a staunch agnostic, the history of this wonderful nation should be always remembered. The School Principal Jonathan Heerboth has no principals! If this man had any, he would ignore such stupid and insane rules and back the student 110%! I know that I do.

Posted by Will
~WJR~

Riker17 // 09:39
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives