Where There's a Will...

Thursday, December 25, 2003:

My return to the radio!

Last night and into the wee hours of the morn, Melony Simpson and I manned the radio booth at Dos Palos Radio to monitor and report on two major stories: Norad tracking Santa Claus and the landing of Beagle 2 on Mars. This was Melony's first time on the radio and my return after an 8-month break. Lots of fun and glad to do it. When we went on the air at 11PM Wednesday night, Santa was in Northern Canada and by the time we got off at 1:30AM 12/25, he had returned to the North Pole to begin his vacation. Oh, I hope to be able to repeat this every year.

~WJR~

Riker17 // 20:37
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives