Where There's a Will...

Wednesday, November 19, 2003:

If Eminem's Low Note is a silly freestyle rap from ten years ago, then the music business is in worse shape than I thought. The Source is promoting the racist comments, not Eminem, and they are wrong to do so. If The Source disagrees with the words, why publish them? This makes no sense to me at all.

~WJR~

Riker17 // 19:02
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives