Where There's a Will...

Friday, November 21, 2003:

I agree with Joseph Farah and his plea to our Congressional leaders to re-install the Internet Tax Moratorium. And, as he states, it's not just one tax that we must worry about, it is several, it is the entire tax system, it is the Internal Revenue Service that must be relagated to history. Oppose all taxes, do not file in April, question your government, until they agree to honestly answer questions posed by groups like the We The People Foundation & We The People Congress. Ask yourself this: Why do I fear the United States Government? If you do not fear it, are you willing to ask the necessary questions and with-hold the monies that the IRS requests from you? I hope so, there is strength in numbers. Where is the pro-freedom, anti-IRS Martin Luther King figure? Is there anyone willing to take that role?

~WJR~

Riker17 // 10:51
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives