Where There's a Will...

Saturday, November 22, 2003:

B.C. and the Muslim Community

This is crazy! Some Muslims think that Johnny Hart meant to offend a particular religion. That is not so. Johnny meant no offense by his cartoon, and these creatures are crazy to think that he did. It is meant to be funny, and I think that it is. Outhouses do stink and that is funny that the caveman should state the obvious. I have used my fair of outhouses, so I know for a fact that they do STINK! It's FUNNY! LAUGH at IT! If one must take offense at something, then take this: yo mama wears combat boots!! How ya like that?! I am sick and tired of everyone taking offense at something. I find that it is disrespectful to take offense at anything, accept the most heinous of attacks.

~WJR~

Riker17 // 08:46
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives