Where There's a Will...

Wednesday, October 01, 2003:

Student May Wear Bush 'Terrorist' Shirt (washingtonpost.com) This is very good news. If I had that shirt, I would wear it too, just to make my point. Bush is a terrorist. But, should another country come in here and tell him to leave or be killed, as we did with Hussein, I would do all I could to protect him and kill the invaders.

I most agree with this statement: But, the judge said, "The record does not reveal any basis for (the assistant principal's) fear aside from his belief that the T-shirt conveyed an unpopular political message." The message that the shirt conveys is growing in popularity. Don't think otherwise.

~Will

Riker17 // 22:14
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives