Where There's a Will...

Wednesday, October 01, 2003:

Online NewsHour: In the Shadows -- September 30, 2003
This story just will not die! Or, will it? A terrorist attack, maybe? The Pope's death? A Cheney health scare? There are numerous stories that could, and would, over-shadow this scandal. We Americans have short attention spans. The media knows this. The Democrats know this. The Republicans know this. It is common knowledge and that is sad.

Our President, the Bush-leaguer, is a crook, a puppet, and needs to be removed from office. I would fully endorse and encourage a presidential recall at this, or any, time. Let's get someone honest into the highest office in the world. (No, the Sec-Gen of the U.N. is not the highest office in the world, the President of the United States is!)

To sum up, this is a non-story, designed to distract the public, while a larger, more evil scandal goes unreported. What is that scandal, you ask? I don't know what it is, can't define it, just that it is there. The journalists in this nation need to do their duties and search for the answers. That is what needs to be done.

Btw, it is my birthday today and I encourage anyone who enjoys my writings to donate some money to me. Go to www.willrobertson.ws and scroll down for the link to PayPal. Thank you very much.

~Will~

Riker17 // 16:00
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives