Where There's a Will...

Saturday, October 04, 2003:

I am just thinking, what does Tuesday hold for this state of ours? Is it going to be as memorable a day as we think it will be? Will there be record turnout at the polls? Will McClintock win? These are all questions to be pondered over the next 48 hours. I will be attending a dual-precinct in Mendota Tuesday and just biding my time while voters go in and out. Oh, of course I will doing my job of assisting voters when necessary, earning about $90 for the 13+ hours, actually about 15 including the drive and opening/closing procedures. But, will I complain? Not likely. As I have stated previously, I am loving every second of this Recall election, the highs, lows, surprises, and victories. The most important victory is still to come, though. Just hours away...VOTE!
~WJR~

Riker17 // 21:04
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives