Where There's a Will...

Tuesday, September 09, 2003:

The RIAA is an evil, tyrannical group of losers who have nothing better to do than gripe about a non-issue! Anyone who received a subpoena from the RIAA should tear it up and ignore them. What this girl's mother did today is wrong and a victory for Evil! I am outraged by this settlement!
Yahoo! News - Girl, 12, Settles Piracy Suit for $2,000.
Brianna did absolutely nothing wrong by downloading files, MP3 or otherwise, and by settling, she is voluntarily giving up some of her God-Given Freedoms. Yes, that's right. The right to download is given by the Almighty. And, that is typed by an Atheist, no less! Questions?

~WILL~

Riker17 // 19:23
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives