Where There's a Will...

Thursday, September 25, 2003:

Funny how the Congress can act so quickly on one topic! Yahoo! News - Second Judge Knocks Down Do Not Call List
Why didn't the Congress respond this quickly when the 9th Circus Court declared the Pledge of Allegiance unconstitutional? Why is the "Do Not Call" list so damn important? Is it the number of constituents who support it? Is it all about politics? No doubt that it is, though I wish that weren't the case.

~Will~

Riker17 // 16:42
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives