Where There's a Will...

Monday, August 18, 2003:

I just heard on the FoxNews Channel that the judge in the Laci Peterson Trial has prohibited cameras from the court room in the preliminary hearing. How wrong is this? I know that the print and other media is allowed to be present and to give their second-hand reports after the hearing, but I know that the American people deserve to see the trial first-hand and decide for themselves whether Laci's husband is guilty or not based on the evidense at hand.
~WILL~

Riker17 // 09:07
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives