Where There's a Will...

Wednesday, May 28, 2003:

Rush is wrong again! Truth Detector: Content, Not Consolidation, Saved Radio. If Powell and his cronies get their way, small stations like Dos Palos Radio will eventually cease to exist. They will be forced to sell out or close their doors due to pressure from the big boys. I strongly urge everyone to contact the FCC and oppose this consolidation! No more mergers! We need democracy and competition! Rush is successful because a higher power (not God) wanted him to be. He is naive to think that he has been successful on his own.
~WILL~

Riker17 // 21:17
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives