Where There's a Will...

Monday, March 03, 2003:

WorldNetDaily: 'Baghdadograd': Saddam prepares for final siege - I still support Saddam and the Iraqi people. He has every right, and indeed the duty, to kill the invaders on his sovereign land. President Bush should withdraw the troops now, while he still can. At this point, we have lost more troops to equipment malfunctions and failures than in actual battles! How can that be?!

While reading this article, I am picturing the Iraqi forces in scenes from memorable American war films. They are going to defend their city at all costs and many American troops will die needlessly, think Viet-f***ing-Nam part two! It is wrong-headed and stupid of our President. This war is not needed!
~WILL~

Riker17 // 10:02
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives