Where There's a Will...

Friday, March 21, 2003:

U.S. Launches Huge Airstrike on Baghdad (washingtonpost.com) - This is the attack that I have been dreading. Our forces are being used for the wrong purposes, we, as citizens of this world, have no right to dictate how other countries operate! This is not what America is about! Since when does the Constitution give our President the right and ability to provoke and preemptivly strike at another dualy elected leader of a soveriegn nation. This is WRONG!

How these attacks will protect our nation is beyond me. Bush has not made the case for war, rather he has made the case for his impeachment and removal from office!

~WILL~

Riker17 // 10:59
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives