Where There's a Will...

Tuesday, February 25, 2003:

Yahoo! News - Saddam Wants Bush Debate, Belittles U.N. - A Debate? Between President Bush and President Hussein? For the whole world to watch? I think it's a great idea!
For Dubya to turn this offer down shows a disdain and lack of moral character on the part of our president. It also says to the world that Bush knows he has no reason to attack Saddam and the Iraqi nation. It says, "We know that Saddam is right and we are wrong. Any debate would put the whole world, including our current strongest allies, the Brits, Aussies, and Spaniards, squarly against us, the U.S. Saddam is the leader of a country just as Bush is the leader of this country. He has every right to defend and protect himself and his people."
The way that Ari Fleischer tossed off the debate offer without consideration shows that we, the US, are wrong!
To conclude, I will state here for the first time my unwavering support of President Saddam Hussein of Iraq. I am unhappy with our President's stance in this showdown. One thing, we should leave Iraq alone. Is that clear?!
'Nuff said.
~WILL~

Riker17 // 07:45
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives