Where There's a Will...

Thursday, February 27, 2003:

Rush On A Roll: Some Handy Advice For You Human Shields - Unusual for me to say, but Rush is right, but only partially. The definition of a shield is that which takes the hit for something else and that is exactly what will happen in any battle with Iraq with these human shields in the way. I still oppose the coming war, but, when it happens, I hope the STUPID anti-war peaceniks are taken out with whatever targets they are "shielding." The fewer of them, the better. I am pro-Saddam, pro-Iraq, anti-Bush, but not anti-war. I love a war, when it is for a noble purpose. In this case, it is not.
~WILL~

Riker17 // 11:59
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives