Where There's a Will...

Monday, February 03, 2003:

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Studio 'pulls shuttle film trailer' - I disagree with this decision. Can't we humans differentiate between real-life and fiction? I know I can! I am not the least bit offended or hurt by scenes of people dying in films after people die in real-life. IT's a DAMN MOVIE! Get A Life, EVERYONE!
The reason the trailer was pulled is summed up here: "It was thought to be too sensitive after seven astronauts died when the space shuttle Columbia broke up before landing on Saturday." How is it "sensitive?" That I don't understand. The crew is dead, the Columbia shuttle is gone, life does go on. We are a nation of wimps and wusses! The feminazis have, I fear, permanently damaged our collective psyche to the point where men must behave like illogical, stupid, naive, always paranoid, women. I AM MAN, HERE ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!!
~WILL~

Riker17 // 08:53
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives