Where There's a Will...

Thursday, January 16, 2003:

TWRS Talk Shop | Powered by CafePress.com - My Online Store is open for business! Thanks to CafePress.com, I have a fully-functional and very easy to use (not to mention FREE!) online presence to sell products relting to my show. This is great! I would like to encourage everyone to visit and buy something. All money from sales in this store will be put back in to make my radio show and related website better! I am excited, can't you tell?
~WILL~

Riker17 // 11:43
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives