Where There's a Will...

Wednesday, December 18, 2002:

Reuters | Latest Financial News / Full News Coverage - Centennial of Flight. 100 years. Wow. That's the word that comes to mind when I think of how far we have traveled. We can put a man on the moon (maybe), we can build a space station and hold orbit, we can travel around the world without refueling, but we can't reproduce how the first flight worked. I smell a conspiracy. There is something wrong with this picture. Why? That is what comes to mind when I hear that we can't replicate the Wrights' Flight.
~WILL~

Riker17 // 09:28
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives