Where There's a Will...

Tuesday, December 17, 2002:

FOXNews.com - I agree with Wendy and what she has written here. Compassion is our President's favorite word. So why isn't it the nation's? Santa will not hurt anyone, really. He is a kindly old man who has nothing but goodness in his heart, despite what popular culture tries to tell us.
In this column, Wendy mentions the mom who is suing Wal*Mart over pics of her daughter. I agree with this lawsuit and personnally, I would have asked for more money, say $250,000. The Wal*Mart employee(s) who notified the police was/were in the wrong. There is nothing wrong with taking pics of a three-year-old in the nude! They are pictures, for heaven's sakes! Get a life and find a real job! Commen Sense! Where is it?
Thank you, Wendy, for writing an intelligent column. I don't normally agree with feminists, but you said some pretty smart things that needed to be said. Have a great day!
~WILL~

Riker17 // 11:17
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives