Where There's a Will...

Sunday, December 29, 2002:

Commandments earn youngsters cash -- The Washington Times - I think this is a bad idea and am surprised the ACLU hasn't jumped on it. There are better uses for the money than to be given to little ones who have no sense of monetary value. I would suggest giving this money to me, I could sure use it. But, seriously, the project should be disbanded. I don't like this man and his wife forcing his views on the children. It's wrong.
~WILL~

Riker17 // 15:32
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives