Where There's a Will...

Tuesday, December 10, 2002:

B i n k  W i n d o w s  X P - I fully support this site and encourage all interested citizens to visit and express their anger at Microsoft for attempting to stifle competition. This domain name was purchased many months before Microsoft even thought up the name of its new OS. I think that Mr. Bink should sue MSFT over the first rights to the WindowsXP name. He should license the name to MSFT for several thousand US dollars per year. That is what is right!
~WILL~

Riker17 // 09:39
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives