Where There's a Will...

Friday, November 01, 2002:

WorldNetDaily: Life, death tug of war in Florida courtroom - I fully support euthanasia and I believe that, if there is a God, his intentions are that we, as humans on this planet, have every right to freely control when we die. Professor Steven Hawking, in his current state, should not be put down, because he is able to benefit humankind by remaining with us. His brain is more powerful because of his inability to use the rest of his body. Unfortunatly, most people in similar circumstances are not as capable and should be put down. Humans on life support should not exist. If you have to be placed on life-support, then it's already to late for you. You should be dead. That is how I feel.
~WILL~

Riker17 // 11:08
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives