Where There's a Will...

Sunday, November 17, 2002:

Kicking Uncle Sam off the ranch
- Thank you, Harry Lamb! You said exactly what I have said! I agree 100%! Get the government out of our lives! The government should own no more than 5% of all the land and environmentalist orgs should have no say in how the land is treated. Private ownership is the only way. Go freedom, be heard once again!
~WILL~

Riker17 // 08:33
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives