Where There's a Will...

Friday, November 01, 2002:

CNN.com - Judge orders baby removed from life support - Oct. 31, 2002 - Another case for euthanasia is found here. This baby must be removed so that the father can be charged with the proper crime. This baby is already dead! Removing life-support just completes the cycle. Murder most foul! How do we know that this child, if he had lived, would not have grown up to become another Hitler-type? We don't! But, it is a theory, a workable theory. I am happy that this child is dead. I fear what the future may have held for him.
~WILL~

Riker17 // 11:13
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives