Where There's a Will...

Tuesday, October 15, 2002:

California Official Voter Information Guide - Here is the text of Proposition 52. I fully support increasing voter turnout, but this is not the way to do it! Registration not to long ago was 29 days before the election. Now it is 15 days. How lazy are we? Voting is a right, but not to be taken lightly. There are many people that, if I had my way, I would not allow to vote. But, that's not America, is it? Think about this: Apathy begets Dictatorships begets Anarchy. Is that what you want in your future?

~WILL~

Riker17 // 09:57
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives