Where There's a Will...

Tuesday, September 17, 2002:

WorldNetDaily: Bill to eliminate the Fed introduced - I support this bill. Rep. Ron Paul is correct when he says, "The dollar, and all our money, is nothing more and nothing less than what it looks like: a cut piece of linen paper with fancy printing on it." The Federal Reserve are evil and must be stopped! Conspiracy or not, this is real. Learn and live.
~WILL~

Riker17 // 08:46
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives