Where There's a Will...

Wednesday, September 11, 2002:

No time for the mawkish -- The Washington Times - This story I agree with. Why the reading of names? Why the speaches? Why the flowers? We will always remember 9-11-01, how can we forget it? The towers that are now missing. The lives that were extinguished. The changed skyline beyond the Statue of Liberty. That enormous dust cloud which filled New York's Manhatten Island for several hours. Those images are ingrained and can not be forgotten. Now, we as Americans, must rise up and defend our country. Toss the flowers, forget "God Bless America" for now, let's attack!!

On an aside, I like this article by Geoff Metcalf about Bush's "Patriot Day" Declaration. I completely agree with Geoff. Read and find out why.
~WILL~

Riker17 // 08:52
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives