Where There's a Will...

Friday, September 13, 2002:

Kansas City Star | 09/11/2002 | Board of Education nominee's offbeat ideas spark uproar - I support Connie Morris and her stance against ILLEGAL creatures who are in this country ILLEGALLY. These people break the law and are rewarded for it! If I rob a bank, will I not be put in jail? These poeple should be warned to leave immediatly or be shot dead where they stand, their children as well will be shot dead! I condone using the illegals for target practice! They deserve it! Please don't call me rascist, I don't look at the color of their skin, just their status as non-citizens of this nation. If your status is illegal non-citizen, than no matter what country you come from, you should be shot DEAD! That is all for now...
~WILL~

Riker17 // 09:00
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives