Where There's a Will...

Tuesday, August 27, 2002:

CNN.com - Power of force leads to census farce - August 27, 2002 - It is not a farce, but rather individuals being themselves, being different. The gov't has no right to say what is and what is not a religion! Also, how can they fine people for giving a "wrong" answer on an optional and subjective question? That is contradictory and if I were fined, I would challenge it in court. This is one reason I say Australia is a STUPID COUNTRY!!! Another is the limit, no, outright bannishment of firearms for private ownership. Only police and criminals have the right to keep and bear arms in Aussie-Land! How wrong-headed is that! I am bursting with anger on this issue! 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..Calm Down..Launch!!!
Till next time! ~Will~

Riker17 // 11:59
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives