Where There's a Will...

Monday, July 01, 2002:

washingtonpost.com: Judge: Executions Unconstitutional - No surprise really, since the ultimate goal is to completely abolish the death penalty. The death penalty, in its current form, does not work simply because the inmates have nothing to fear. In my world, all inmates would be tortured daily. Murderers would treated the harshest. Next year, that's when the death penalty will be completely abolished and the crime rate in this country will skyrocket in the ten years following. It is happening in other countries, it will happen here. That is all...until next time.
~Will

Riker17 // 12:39
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives