Where There's a Will...

Wednesday, June 26, 2002:

I am outraged! To think that three judges have this kind of power in our nation!
Pledge Declared Unconstitutional.
This is a sad story. Red Skelton, the late King of Comedy, has unfortunatly been proven correct in his prediction. Today, we mourn the passing of a civilized nation. Take this to heart: this nation was built upon the ideals of a single idea, not a group of hundreds or thousands of ideas. Think of the men and women who fought and died to protect this country. Have their deaths been in vain? Please, continue to recite the Pledge of Allegiance, disregarding what these three Anti-American judges have stated.
Will Robertson
www.riker17.com

Riker17 // 12:32
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives