Where There's a Will...

Thursday, April 25, 2002:

This Sun-Sentinel: News story is ridiculous! I support allowing students to carry and use cell phones during school hours. They are not a distraction in the classroom, despite what many think. And misinformation is better than no information at all. Freedom should exist in all classrooms!

Riker17 // 15:46
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives