Where There's a Will...

Tuesday, December 18, 2001:

Stories like this one prove that our govenment knows that no amount of security will prevent a terrorist attack. Officials Want Alert to Continue (washingtonpost.com)
Why keep us under high alert if our security system is fail-proof, as our gov't officials claim? It's because the system isn't fail-proof. No system is. The induhviduals with evil in their hearts will succeed because that is how the world works. One, two, or twenty attacks will be prevented, but it's the twenty-first that will succeed. Do you understand what I am saying? Every attack cannot be prevented! In fact, I will suggest that these terrorists, whoever they are, should launch multiple attacks on several cities at the same time. Coordination similar to that which occured on 9/11 would be necessary. Come on, Big Government, haul me away as a sympathiser, which I am not. I just won't tolerate having my civil liberties removed one by one. Any feedback?

Riker17 // 13:01
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives