Where There's a Will...

Thursday, December 20, 2001:

NYPOST.COM World News: MUSLIMS BLAST CNN'S J.LO BLOW By BILL HOFFMANN

I am no fan of CNN or MTV, but in this case, I must defend them. Muslim's should shut up about so-called disrespect by this reporter. Jason was doing his job and asking questions of the youngsters was his assignment. The children in Islamic countries need to be shown what a civilizied society (The United States of America) looks like and what freedom offers. If they are offended, then I say good! They need to be offended! WAKE UP!!! You don't have to live in squaller. You can create a better country. The Islamic religion is depressing.
-~Will~-

Riker17 // 11:24
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives