Where There's a Will...

Monday, December 17, 2001:

As I was watching tonight's NFL game, I was stunned to see a near replay of yesterday's brew-haha in Cleveland. The fans in the stands are getting a little too wound up on the game and need to remember that it is only a game, not to be taken overly serious. The arrests that occured tonight were proper and necessary to keep order. I am pationate about the Oakland Raiders, but I wouldn't throw anything at the refs if they made a bad call (as the refs frequently do) against my team. I may yell and shout some obscenities, but that's as far as I would go. Why waste the beer?

Riker17 // 21:53
______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









There's a website full of opinions. This blog will touch on all topics from all points of the globe and whether you agree with me or not is secondary to my ultimate purpose. Please enjoy my audio posts as well, and any comments can be emailed to will@riker17.com. I am providing this as a service to my fans. (Large ego? Ya think?!)

Archives